Welcome to Renascent
Our Mission, Our Vision
Renascent facilitates recovery, education and prevention relating to alcohol and drug addictions through a continuum of programs and services for individuals, families and organizations.
All people affected by addictions to alcohol and drugs will be guided with hope, tools and living examples, to achieve a life of physical, mental and spiritual health.
- Over 40 years of experience in treating addictions with over 45,000 people helped
- Fully accredited by the Canadian Centre for Accreditation
- Over 71% of our clients are clean and sober two years after treatment *
- Abstinence-based using the 12 step model: the most effective approach for lasting success
- Immediate access to treatment – no lengthy waiting lists
- Evidence-based, trauma-informed care that addresses concurrent mental health issues
- Comprehensive outpatient Continuing Care program
- Help for families with our Essential Family Care Program and Children’s Program
- Vital alumni community to ensure ongoing post-treatment support
- Fully certified counsellors with lived experience of addiction and recovery
- Our centres are homes: warm, caring, non-institutional
- Affordably-priced treatment – we will never turn you away
Talk to someone who’s been there. 1-866-232-1212. Call 24/7.
Renascent: Your proven road to lasting recovery from addiction.
* 71.4% of clients who completed Primary Care and Continuing Care successfully maintained abstinence 24 months post-treatment
(Sue Weinstein, Research & Evaluation Consultants, October 2008)