Trusted Virtual Intensive Treatment program and support from the comfort of your home.
Using the latest technologies, you have complete access to outpatient treatment continuing care, family supports, and alumni programs. Get our quality outpatient addiction treatment from wherever you live, across Ontario. Our new virtual services mean we can bring our trusted treatment programs and support to you.
Renascent outpatient addiction services and support programs
You and your loved ones are supported by our full suite of virtual care programs:
- Virtual Intensive Treatment and counselling
- Pre-admission support groups
- Family and children’s programs
- Continuing care programs
- Alumni support groups
- Stay connected with virtual information and resources
Virtual Intensive Treatment
- Six weeks of treatment from Monday to Friday
- Twice-daily group counselling sessions with expert clinicians and therapists
- Daily recovery-based assignments
- Daily 12-step meetings
- Weekly therapeutic assessments with a clinician
- Extensive post-treatment planning
- 20 weeks of follow up Continuing Care.
Funded Access to Programs
Through the Renascent Foundation and its generous donors, we are able to offer affordably priced treatment programs and never turn anyone away because of lack of funds. If you are unable to afford the cost of treatment, we encourage you to contact us to learn about other possible options for help, including our publicly funded program.
Contact us today for a confidential consultation with one of our trained counsellors.
Stay connected with outpatient addiction information and resources
You’re not alone on this journey. We’re always offering new resources, information, and stories of hope and recovery on Renascent’s blog for our clients and community.
You can also sign up for our weekly recovery newsletter, TGIF.