Signs of Ketamine Addiction
Do you struggle with:
- Increased tolerance to ketamine, so more and more of the drug is needed to feel the same effect?
- Continued use of ketamine even when you plan not to or despite its negative effects on your body?
- Feeling low or anxious or withdrawn?
Experiencing memory loss and flashbacks of your drug experience long after the effects of ketamine have worn off?
- While using the drug, having difficulty walking or breathing and losing consciousness or having hallucinations and out-of-body detachment experiences that are very frightening?
These are all signs and symptoms of ketamine misuse and addiction.
If you need help or someone to talk to about how to quit ketamine, call us for help. Your road to recovery starts here.
Ketamine is a fast-acting anaesthetic and painkiller used primarily in veterinary surgery, and to a much lesser extent in human medicine.
The ketamine sold illegally on the street or in clubs is often stolen or diverted.
A 2011 survey of Ontario students in grades 7 to 12 reported that 0.9 per cent had used ketamine at least once in the past year.
If you, or someone you love, are struggling with a ketamine addiction, we can help. Addicts can and do recover with the right drug addiction treatment.
We’ve helped more than 50,000 people recover from substance addictions and we can help you too.
Ketamine Addiction Treatment – Our Trusted Approach
Help, treatment and support are all available at Renascent to help you change your life and recover from ketamine addiction.
Our comprehensive, person-centred Toronto region addiction treatment programs take place in safe, serene and caring environments inside beautifully restored heritage homes. Our abstinence-based model integrates 12-step facilitation with other best practices in clinical and medical approaches, which are proven to make a difference in long-term sobriety.
Our intensive in-patient addiction treatment program (28–35 day stays) provides around-the-clock counselling and support from our team of registered psychotherapists and certified drug and alcohol addiction specialists, all of whom have lived experience of addiction and long-term recovery.
At Renascent we treat the whole person, because drug addiction affects you on every level. Your care will be based on an addiction treatment program tailored to meet your unique needs.
At Renascent, ketamine addiction treatment consists of a multi-disciplinary approach to the problem of addiction. It’s an approach that has helped thousands of people who once struggled with addiction achieve lasting recovery.
Why Renascent Addiction Rehab Centres?
Our substance addiction treatment programs address all your complete individual needs, supporting you through the detox process and give you the tools you need for lasting healing and long-term recovery.
- We are a national leader in treating substance use disorders.
- Over 50 years, we’ve helped more than 50,000 people.
- We are a not-for-profit treatment centre – our generous donors help offset your costs for high quality, leading treatment programs that work.
- We are fully accredited and use evidence-informed clinical best practices.
- Our treatment centres are serene, comfortable, restorative settings.
- Our holistic approach addresses the families, children, loved ones, workplaces, and communities who are also affected by addiction.
- Our staff are professionally certified or licensed and have lived experiences of addiction and long-term recovery.
Overcoming Addiction – Treatment that Works
Our addiction treatment centres offer rehab programs individually and in groups, presented by our team of registered psychotherapists and certified drug addiction specialists, all of whom have lived experience of addiction and long-term recovery.
Renascent’s rehab centres are comfortable, beautifully restored heritage homes, not bleak institutions. You will be surrounded by loving, caring, experienced staff and other people who are also getting help for an addiction and on a journey of recovery – the best possible environment for addiction help and healing.
Specifically, our holistic substance addiction treatment program provides you with:
- Person-centred, accredited, alcohol addiction treatment;
- Serene, caring, addiction treatment centres in beautiful, comfortable heritage homes in the Toronto and Durham region;
- 12-step and other peer-support programs and meetings that work;
- Choice of 28–35 day inpatient rehab programs
- Round-the-clock support;
- Certified addiction treatment specialists – trained doctors, psychologists, therapists, counsellors, and social workers;
- Education on addiction and recovery; and
- Group and one-on-one counselling and therapy.
- Gender-specific and LGBTQ+ friendly rehab programs;
- Comprehensive mental and physical health assessments;
- Mindfulness therapy;
- Art therapy;
- Regular, nutritious, and delicious meals;
- Guidance on developing a healthy sleep schedule; and
- Optional Continuing Care aftercare program for ongoing support and relapse prevention.