A career with purpose.
Ever wonder how what you do impacts other people and the world around you? Do you want to make a difference? Are you passionate about helping others? When you join Renascent, you will be joining a community with over 45 years of experience in helping Canadians and their families reclaim their lives from the tyranny of addiction.
Renascent has been a national leader in 12 step abstinence-based drug and alcohol treatment since 1970 and is Ontario’s largest publicly funded residential addiction treatment provider. We offer proven and effective recovery solutions through a continuum of programs and services for individuals, families, and organizations. We provide crucial care and support when it’s needed most. We believe that hiring a talented and diverse workforce is the key to our success.
If you want to be part of a team that is excited to help people change their lives, consider Renascent to begin your career with purpose. Open positions are posted below:
- Board Director, community engagement and philanthropy
- Board Director, property development and/or real estate
- Board Director, health care sector, addictions and mental health
- Relief Counsellor, Punanai House
- Relief Counsellor, Munro Centre
- Psychiatrist, Addictions and Mental Health
- Physician, Addiction Medicine