Our Corporate Complete Care Advantage
Since 1970, Renascent has provided live-in and outpatient treatment programs for individuals, families, and employers affected by substance use disorders. We have built our reputation on the strength and success of our evidenced-based programs and services, and proven outcomes. Our multidisciplinary team includes registered psychotherapists, physicians who specialize in addiction medicine, and certified addiction counsellors with lived experience of addiction and long-term recovery.
Renascent’s treatment programs follow an abstinence-based model that integrates 12-step facilitation with other best practices in clinical and medical approaches, including the use of medications alongside psychosocial modalities and community-based approaches including CBT, motivational interviewing, etc. These therapies combined with our clinical best practices create an effective and holistic array of counselling interventions for each client in Renascent’s care.
Our clinical expertise rests largely in the delivery of abstinence-based treatment programming in gender-responsive settings, along with concurrent disorder-capable and trauma-informed care. Our clinicians demonstrate compassion and expertise in assessment and treatment planning, with a strong focus on person-centred therapeutic interactions in the clinical setting.
Renascent is proud to be fully accredited by the Canadian Centre for Accreditation, based on achieving organizational and leading practice standards for community addiction agencies in Canada.
Why Employers Choose Renascent
Renascent’s Corporate Complete Care Solutions team offers:
- Renascent facilitates rapid access to treatment. This makes a significant difference — a delay in entering treatment can be a barrier to recovery.
- Employee progress reporting keeps you informed on your employee’s progress so everyone is on the same page and working toward the same recovery goals.
- Competitive fees mean you’re not overpaying. As a not-for-profit, Renascent’s fees are typically 30-50% less expensive than private treatment centres. When you factor in the real costs of lost productivity, unpaid leave, and replacement staffing, treatment pays for itself.
- Hands-on case management means Renascent’s Workplace Solutions Coordinator will support you every step of the way, from arranging travel, organizing seamless entry into detox, advising on workplace reintegration, and working through client resistance or situations that threaten sobriety.
- Specialized care means Renascent’s expanded highly-trained medical and clinical team specializes in complex substance use disorders and mental health issues.
- A comprehensive continuum of care means Renascent can provide comprehensive treatment to meet client’s complex needs. This includes intensive live-in treatment, Continuing Care, as well as access to Family, Children’s and Alumni Programs.
Pricing – Effective April 1, 2023
- 35-day inpatient intensive addiction treatment – $18,500
- 42-day inpatient intensive addiction treatment – $20,000
For more information about Renascent’s Corporate Solutions, please contact us.
Contact: Isaiah Gayle
Manager, Community Relations & Partnerships
Renascent Corporate Complete Care covers all the bases
Renascent’s intensive inpatient treatment program is a kick-start for recovery. We work with your referent to determine the appropriate length of stay required, between 35, or 42 days. Our Virtual Intensive Treatment is also available.
Renascent’s 6-month structured relapse prevention program extends counselling support, peer support, and education following the intensive treatment period. Through weekly sessions provided virtually, clients are guided through the transition of returning to their daily lives.
Alumni Care supports clients in investing in their recovery over a lifetime. The Renascent Corporate Complete Care Advantage allows the employer to legally satisfy its responsibility to accommodate an employee up to the point of “undue hardship” with the certain knowledge that they have done everything in their power to help an employee reclaim their life and their ability to continue working.
- Signs and Symptoms: This 2.5-hour workshop helps frontline managers and supervisors identify commonly used drugs (and paraphernalia) and make the connection between these drugs and the inherent behaviors exhibited by employees who use them.
- Addiction in the Workplace: This 1.5-hour workshop is designed to help employees learn about their company policy in the context of addiction as a personal health issue, family disease, and workplace concern.
Renascent offers a phenomenal turnaround time in assessing employees and directing them to appropriate treatment programs that deliver compliance reporting and an aftercare program. I would not hesitate to recommend Renascent to other employers. Their counsellors are compassionate but firm in dealing with employee’s various addictions.
To Whom it may concern,
I have been working as a physician in the Occupational Health field for over 25 years – mostly in safety sensitive work environments such as the military, aviation, and police services. This role has often led into the area of Addiction Medicine – as a provider of services, as a coordinator of services and as a referral source. Substance Use Disorders and Mental Health Disorders are two of the greatest issues facing the workplace today – and often occurring together – not only in terms of risks to safety in the work environment, but also for the individual in terms of workplace performance and attendance, and consequent employment effects.
I have always sought and worked with medically based programs, with structured programs for intake, assessment, treatment, and follow up. Renascent has been such as program that I have engaged with for over 15 years. They have always made significant efforts to arrange prompt treatment when necessary, to recognize the unique requirements of each case and the follow up needs and challenges. Their specialized programs for men and women have proven very beneficial in addition to their family support programs. The Aftercare programs have been essential – one does not solve years of addiction related issues in 28 days – and the long-term support provided, including the Alumni programs, are a vital part of any addiction treatment program seeking successful outcomes.
The personal engagement of the Renascent staff in helping individuals suffering from Substance Use Disorders goes beyond the “medical theory” of treatment and provides excellent opportunity for long term recovery for those willing and working towards that goal.
Dr. Craig Winsor B.Sc., B.Ed., B.Med.Sc., M.D., MCFP, BCOM (ACOEM)
President and Chief Medical Officer, Windsor Health Services