Upon completing initial assessment
- Attend Renascent’s twice-weekly pre-treatment virtual support meetings.
Eight (8) days before treatment
- Begin abstinence from prescription or “street” opiates or benzodiazepines (if applicable).
Seven (7) days before treatment
- Confirm admission date exactly seven (7) days prior to entering treatment at 1-866-232-1212.
- Inform Renascent if you have been prescribed medications for withdrawal.
- Review Acknowledgement of Congregate Living Setting at Renascent and Client Responsibilities to COVID-19 (PDF). You will be required to complete and sign this form on admission day.
- Request from your pharmacist, the previous seven (7) days of your dispensing record, if you are currently taking Methadone or Suboxone, or for your one (1) month record if you take Sublocade.
- Familiarize yourself with the Renascent Weekly Schedule Sample (PDF).
Five (5) days before treatment
- Complete COVID-19 PCR test no sooner than five (5) days before entering treatment (if not fully vaccinated)
- Refrain from alcohol, cocaine, cannabis (and all related cannabis products, including medical prescriptions), MDMA, and methamphetamine (if applicable).
On Admission Day
See our complete list of items to bring with you on admission day and how to prepare.