Alcohol addiction affects every aspect of a person’s life. Our Toronto alcohol rehab program addresses the complex needs of the entire person and provides the tools you need for lasting healing and long-term recovery.
Signs of alcohol addiction and problem drinking
Do you struggle with:
- Finding reasons or making excuses for drinking, including to relax, deal with stress or feel “normal”?
- Choosing drinking alcohol over other responsibilities and obligations such as work, family and friends?
- Physical dependence and increased tolerance to alcohol – when you need more and more alcohol to feel the desired effect?
- Withdrawal symptoms when you don’t drink – sleeplessness, tremors, nausea and seizures within a few hours of your last drink?
If you are experiencing any of the signs of problem drinking or alcohol addiction, call us for help. Your road to recovery starts here.
The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health says “most alcohol-related illnesses, social problems, accidents and deaths are caused by problem drinking”.
Problem drinking means alcohol use is causing problems in your life, and you need help.
We’ve helped over 50,000 people recover from substance addictions and can help you too.
Alcohol Rehab Toronto – Our Treatment Approach
Our comprehensive, person-centred Toronto treatment programs take place in safe, serene and caring environments in beautifully resorted heritage homes. As a not-for-profit addiction treatment centre, we are in a unique position to offer publicly funded treatment at no cost to residents in Toronto. We also offer affordable pricing for our leading fee-for-service programs.
Our abstinence-based model integrates 12-step facilitation with other best practices in clinical and medical approaches, which are proven to make a difference in long-term sobriety.
Our intensive inpatient alcohol abuse treatment program (28-35 day stays) provides around-the-clock counselling and support from our team of registered psychotherapists and certified drug and alcohol addiction specialists, all of whom have lived experience of addiction and long-term recovery.
At Renascent we treat the whole person because alcohol addiction affects you on every level. Your care will be based on an alcohol rehab program tailored to meet your unique needs.
With abstinence-based treatment, even those with the most serious of addictions can find renewed health and healing, and a truly transformative experience.
Do you think you have a problem?
Get the help you need right now. Talk to a member of our team today for a free and confidential consultation.
Why Renascent’s Addiction Treatment Centres?
Our substance addiction programs address your complete individual needs, supporting you through the detox process and giving you the skills and recovery tools you need for lasting healing and long-term recovery.
- We are a leader in treating substance use disorders.
- Over 50 years, we’ve helped over 50,000 people.
- We are a not for profit organization, our generous donors and supporters help to offset your costs for high-quality treatment.
- We are fully accredited and use evidence-based clinical best practices.
- Our treatment centres are serene, comfortable, restorative settings.
- Our holistic approach addresses the families, children, loved ones, workplaces, and communities who are also affected by addiction.
- Our staff are professionally certified or licensed and have lived experiences of addiction and long-term recovery.