Signs of Fentanyl Addiction
Are you struggling with:
- Cravings to use fentanyl?
- Using fentanyl even when you experience harmful effects?
- Feeling like getting and using fentanyl is the focus of your thoughts and daily life?
- Physical symptoms such as:
- Drowsiness and slowed breathing?
- Difficulty concentrating?
- Nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite?
These are all signs of possible misuse and addiction to fentanyl.
If you need help or someone to talk to about how to quit fentanyl, call us for help. We can help you, your family or friends, deal with the effects of your fentanyl addiction.
Your road to recovery starts here.
When used properly to treat pain, fentanyl is a medicine that reduces pain and the emotional response to pain. But when it’s misused or overused, it can be very dangerous.
Fentanyl is much stronger than most other opioids – up to 100 times stronger than morphine. Even a small amount of fentanyl can cause an overdose and death.
We’ve helped over 50,000 people recover from substance addictions and we can help you too.
Fentanyl Addiction Treatment Centres
Because fentanyl is a powerful opioid, the first step to quitting may involve medical attention. A safe, professionally monitored place to detox, and a schedule to wean off (slowly remove the drug from your system) is a good place to start.
At Renascent, our professional staff can make detox arrangements and medical referrals for anyone wishing to stop using fentanyl. We offer a comprehensive, person-centred addiction treatment program in safe, caring environments inside beautifully restored heritage homes in the Toronto and Durham regions.
Our treatment model integrates 12-step facilitation with other best practices in clinical and medical approaches, which are proven to make a difference in long-term sobriety.
Our intensive inpatient program (28–35 day stays) provides around-the-clock counselling and support from our team of registered psychotherapists and certified drug addiction specialists, all of whom have lived experience of addiction and recovery.
At Renascent we treat the whole person, because a drug addiction affects you on every level. Your care will be based on a fentanyl addiction treatment program designed just for you.
Why Renascent Addiction Rehab Centres?
Our substance addiction treatment programs address all your complete individual needs, supporting you through the detox process and give you the tools you need for lasting healing and long-term recovery.
- We are a national leader in treating substance use disorders.
- Over 50 years, we’ve helped over 50,000 people.
- We are a not-for-profit treatment centre – our generous donors help offset your costs for high quality, leading treatment programs that work.
- We are fully accredited and use evidence-based clinical best practices.
- Our treatment centres are serene, comfortable, restorative settings.
- Our holistic approach addresses the families, children, loved ones, workplaces, and communities who are also affected by addiction.
- Our staff are professionally certified or licensed and have lived experiences of addiction and long-term recovery.
Overcoming Addiction – Treatment that Works
Our addiction treatment centres offer rehab programs individually and in groups, presented by our team of registered psychotherapists and certified drug addiction specialists, all of whom have lived experience of addiction and long-term recovery.
Renascent’s rehab centres are comfortable, beautifully restored heritage homes, not bleak institutions. You will be surrounded by loving, caring, experienced staff and other people who are also getting help for an addiction and on a journey of recovery – the best possible environment for addiction help and healing.
Specifically, our holistic substance addiction treatment program provides you with:
- Person-centred, accredited, alcohol addiction treatment;
- Serene, caring, addiction treatment centres in beautiful, comfortable heritage homes in the Toronto and Durham region;
- 12-step and other peer-support programs and meetings that work;
- Choice of 28–35 day inpatient rehab programs
- Round-the-clock support;
- Certified addiction treatment specialists – trained doctors, psychologists, therapists, counsellors, and social workers;
- Education on addiction and recovery; and
- Group and one-on-one counselling and therapy.
- Gender-specific and LGBTQ+ friendly rehab programs;
- Comprehensive mental and physical health assessments;
- Mindfulness therapy;
- Art therapy;
- Regular, nutritious, and delicious meals;
- Guidance on developing a healthy sleep schedule; and
- Optional Continuing Care aftercare program for ongoing support and relapse prevention.