Renascent’s clinical staff have lived experience in addiction and long-term recovery. We understand how difficult it can be to reach out for help and we know the importance of timely access to treatment. So, when you’re ready to seek help for your alcohol or drug addiction, our staff will be there 24/7 to help you. Self referrals are encouraged and all that is necessary to start the process to access any of Renascent’s life-saving programs.
Our Complete Care program offers access to one of our three treatment centres.
Your road to recovery at Renascent begins with a telephone assessment with one of our client care specialists. The goal of the assessment is to confirm that our program is right for you, and to provide you with a date for admission to our program.
All Renascent clients will undergo a medical assessment with Renascent’s Medical Directors.
Safe detoxification is an important part of the treatment plan — we will help you every step of the way in accessing the medical services necessary to ensure you have a safe withdrawal management plan and to help you meet your treatment goals.
What to bring:
- A valid health card;
- Towels and washcloth;
- Toiletries (toothbrush, shampoo, soap, shaving gear, etc.);
- Seasonal outerwear and footwear (you will be going outside to attend meetings);
- Comfortable and appropriate clothing and footwear for indoor use.
- Your prescription medications (that you have discussed with a Renascent counsellor);
- Funds to cover personal expenses;
- Quarters or phone cards for pay phone use;
- Clients currently on bail are to bring their bail papers.
What not to bring:
- Personal vehicles;
- Addictive and/or mood altering substances.
Other helpful information
- Admission time will be confirmed ahead of your schedule date, please be on time.
- During your stay with us, you are working exclusively on your recovery. For this reason, medical, legal, business, or personal appointments are not permitted while in treatment. Please reschedule all your appointments before entering treatment.
- Washers, dryers, and detergent are available on-site to do laundry at no cost.
- Access to pay phones and your personal cell phone will be available during your stay.
- Renascent has vital, supportive programs for your family members, loved ones, and children. Please encourage them to attend an Essential Family Care Program.