Signs of cocaine addiction
Are you struggling with:
- Feeling a strong need or craving for cocaine?
- Feeling that getting and using cocaine is the most important thing in your life?
- Using cocaine more, and more often?
- Bingeing on cocaine to avoid a “crash” – the feeling of being high and then suddenly distressed?
- physical withdrawal symptoms when you don’t use cocaine, such as tiredness, changes in your sleep quality, hunger, irritability, depression, or suicidal thoughts?
If you are experiencing any of these signs of a cocaine addiction, or want someone to talk to about treatment for cocaine addiction, call us for help today.
Your road to recovery starts here.
Cocaine addiction makes it hard to lead any semblance of a normal life. And it can harden the hearts of your family members, friends, and employers toward you as your drug addiction rages its way through relationships, finances, and personal life, with often devastating consequences.
A cocaine addiction makes you lose control over your use of the drug. The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health says that once a person has become addicted to cocaine, it can be one of the hardest drug habits to break. With the right treatment program however, thousands recover.
We’ve helped over 50,000 people recover from substance addictions and can help you too.
Cocaine Addiction Rehab – The Renascent Approach
Our comprehensive, person-centred Toronto and Durham region addiction treatment programs take place in safe, caring environments inside beautifully restored heritage homes. Our abstinence-based model integrates 12-step and other peer-support programs along with other best practices in clinical and medical approaches, which are proven to make a difference in long-term recovery.
Our intensive in-patient cocaine abuse treatment program (28 – 35 day stays) provides around-the-clock counselling and support from our team of registered psychotherapists and certified drug and alcohol addiction specialists, all of whom have lived experience of addiction and long-term recovery.
At Renascent we treat the whole person, because cocaine addiction affects you on every level. Your care will be based on a cocaine rehab program tailored to meet your unique needs.
With abstinence-based treatment, even those with the most serious of cocaine addictions can find renewed health and healing, and a truly transformative experience.
Cocaine Addiction Treatment – How to Quit Cocaine
There is no magic pill, quick fix, or single technique to help someone recover from cocaine addiction.
At Renascent, treatment for cocaine addiction is a complete approach addressing all aspects of quitting cocaine. It’s an approach that has helped thousands of people who once struggled with cocaine addiction achieve lasting recovery.
Our drug treatment centres offer cocaine rehab programs individually and in groups by our team of registered psychotherapists and certified drug addiction specialists, all of whom have lived experiences of addiction and long-term recovery.
Renascent rehab centres are comfortable heritage homes, not bleak institutions. You will be surrounded by loving, caring, experienced staff and other people who are also getting help for an addiction and on a journey of recovery – the best possible environment for cocaine addiction help and healing.
Why Renascent Addiction Rehab Centres?
Our substance addiction treatment programs address all your complete individual needs, supporting you through the detox process and give you the tools you need for lasting healing and long-term recovery.
- We are a national leader in treating substance use disorders.
- Over 50 years, we’ve helped over 50,000 people.
- We are a not-for-profit treatment centre – our generous donors help offset your costs for high quality, leading treatment programs that work.
- We are fully accredited and use evidence-based clinical best practices.
- Our treatment centres are serene, comfortable, restorative settings.
- Our holistic approach addresses the families, children, loved ones, workplaces, and communities who are also affected by addiction.
- Our staff are professionally certified or licensed and have lived experiences of addiction and long-term recovery.
Overcoming Addiction – Treatment that Works
Our addiction treatment centres offer rehab programs individually and in groups, presented by our team of registered psychotherapists and certified drug addiction specialists, all of whom have lived experience of addiction and long-term recovery.
Renascent’s rehab centres are comfortable, beautifully restored heritage homes, not bleak institutions. You will be surrounded by loving, caring, experienced staff and other people who are also getting help for an addiction and on a journey of recovery – the best possible environment for addiction help and healing.
Specifically, our holistic substance addiction treatment program provides you with:
- Person-centred, accredited, alcohol addiction treatment;
- Serene, caring, addiction treatment centres in beautiful, comfortable heritage homes in the Toronto and Durham region;
- 12-step and other peer-support programs and meetings that work;
- Choice of 28–35 day inpatient rehab programs
- Round-the-clock support;
- Certified addiction treatment specialists – trained doctors, psychologists, therapists, counsellors, and social workers;
- Education on addiction and recovery; and
- Group and one-on-one counselling and therapy.
- Gender-specific and LGBTQ+ friendly rehab programs;
- Comprehensive mental and physical health assessments;
- Mindfulness therapy;
- Art therapy;
- Regular, nutritious, and delicious meals;
- Guidance on developing a healthy sleep schedule; and
- Optional Continuing Care aftercare program for ongoing support and relapse prevention.