While we wish no one experienced addiction, the reality is that generations to come will rely on us to provide life-saving addiction treatment and life-changing support. By becoming a Renascent Legacy Donor, you will support a community-focused, accredited health care provider that is committed to providing compassionate, quality care, and support to individuals and families struggling with addiction, and breaking down barriers of cost and marginalization wherever possible.
Simply put, the lasting impact of your donation will help us to deliver the hope of recovery for those who are yet to come. And by choosing to leave a legacy gift to Renascent Foundation, you will be remembered as someone whose belief in the power of recovery has translated into vital action.
Renascent Legacy Symposium: Igniting Hope, Impacting Lives
Tuesday, November 28, 2023 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM EST
Join us for an exclusive virtual event dedicated to sparking hope, nurturing education, and crafting a lasting legacy that profoundly transforms lives.
Learn more about Renascent and how you can begin to build your living legacy through Renascent’s Planned Giving and Legacy Program.
Your legacy isn’t something you have to wait for; it’s something you can start creating right now. It’s the result of your decisions and actions, and it’s what you’ll be remembered for. Your legacy can make a real difference:
- It can enable accessible treatment options.
- It can provide life-changing mental health and addiction programs for individuals and their loved ones.
- It can bridge the gap for accessible care.
- It can help silence the stigma surrounding mental health and addiction.
What an extraordinary legacy that would be!
How to Create Your Legacy
The easiest way to leave a legacy gift is to designate a specific amount or percentage of your estate to Renascent Foundation in your Will.
Renascent Foundation also accepts funds from:
- Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSP)
- Registered Retirement Income Funds (RRIFs)
- Tax-Free Savings Accounts (TFSAs)
- Life insurance
- Grants from donor advised funds
The life you have built says a lot about you – your aspirations and values. The impact you have made. Your dreams for the future. A charitable gift can help you leave a legacy for those who have yet to come through one of Renascent’s treatment programs.
A planned gift is your opportunity to leave a legacy of lasting impact on the lives of those suffering from addiction.
Benefits of Planned Giving
- Tax Relief: Depending on the type of asset, leaving a gift in your Will to Renascent can significantly reduce estate taxes.
- Peace of Mind: You can make an adjustment to your Will at any time.
- Cost-effective: There are no extra out-of-pocket costs.Your current income will not be affected.
Want more information about legacy giving? Download Renascent Foundation’s Lifetime Recovery Legacy Fund Booklet.