Signs of an Ecstasy Addiction
Are you struggling with:
- Strong cravings for ecstasy and its effects?
- Taking more ecstasy, and more often?
- Using ecstasy despite problems it may be causing in your personal life or at work?
- These are all signs of overuse and possible addiction to ecstasy. Tolerance to ecstasy is known to build up very quickly, making you crave it more often and in larger amounts.
If you need help or someone to talk to about how to quit ecstasy, call us for help. We can help you, your family or friends, deal with the effects of your ecstasy addiction.
Your road to recovery starts here.
We’ve helped over 50,000 people recover from substance addictions and we can help you too.
Ecstasy Addiction Treatment Centres
According to the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH), animal research has shown that ecstasy use can damage the brain cells that release serotonin, even damaging brain functions like learning and memory. As with any illegal street drug, you don’t know exactly what you’re taking, how much, and how it will affect you. These risks increase with the amount of ecstasy you take and how often you take it.
At Renascent, we offer a comprehensive, person-centred addiction treatment program for people who want to quit ecstasy. Our addiction treatment centres are all located in safe, caring environments inside beautifully restored heritage homes in the Toronto and Durham regions.
Our treatment model integrates 12-step facilitation with other best practices in clinical and medical approaches, which are proven to make a difference in long-term sobriety.
Our intensive inpatient program (28–35 day stays) provides around-the-clock counselling and support from our team of registered psychotherapists and certified drug addiction specialists, all of whom have lived experience of addiction and recovery.
Why Renascent Addiction Rehab Centres?
Our substance addiction treatment programs address all your complete individual needs, supporting you through the detox process and give you the tools you need for lasting healing and long-term recovery.
- We are a national leader in treating substance use disorders.
- Over 50 years, we’ve helped over 50,000 people.
- We are a not-for-profit treatment centre – our generous donors help offset your costs for high quality, leading treatment programs that work.
- We are fully accredited and use evidence-based clinical best practices.
- Our treatment centres are serene, comfortable, restorative settings.
- Our holistic approach addresses the families, children, loved ones, workplaces, and communities who are also affected by addiction.
- Our staff are professionally certified or licensed and have lived experiences of addiction and long-term recovery.
Overcoming Addiction – Treatment that Works
Our addiction treatment centres offer rehab programs individually and in groups, presented by our team of registered psychotherapists and certified drug addiction specialists, all of whom have lived experience of addiction and long-term recovery.
Renascent’s rehab centres are comfortable, beautifully restored heritage homes, not bleak institutions. You will be surrounded by loving, caring, experienced staff and other people who are also getting help for an addiction and on a journey of recovery – the best possible environment for addiction help and healing.
Specifically, our holistic substance addiction treatment program provides you with:
- Person-centred, accredited, alcohol addiction treatment;
- Serene, caring, addiction treatment centres in beautiful, comfortable heritage homes in the Toronto and Durham region;
- 12-step and other peer-support programs and meetings that work;
- Choice of 28–35 day inpatient rehab programs
- Round-the-clock support;
- Certified addiction treatment specialists – trained doctors, psychologists, therapists, counsellors, and social workers;
- Education on addiction and recovery; and
- Group and one-on-one counselling and therapy.
- Gender-specific and LGBTQ+ friendly rehab programs;
- Comprehensive mental and physical health assessments;
- Mindfulness therapy;
- Art therapy;
- Regular, nutritious, and delicious meals;
- Guidance on developing a healthy sleep schedule; and
- Optional Continuing Care aftercare program for ongoing support and relapse prevention.