In 2020, Renascent celebrated 50 years as a trusted, national leader in addiction treatment.
Renascent facilitates recovery, education, and prevention relating to substance addictions through a continuum of programs and services for individuals, families and organizations.
All people affected by substance addictions will be guided with hope, tools, and living examples, to achieve a life of physical, mental, and spiritual health.
Our values drive everything we do. They keep us grounded, positive, and hopeful.
- We have a passion for helping people recover from substance addictions so they can reach their full recovery – with compassion, respect, empathy, and understanding.
- We believe in leading by example, with integrity and honesty.
- We’re driven by gratitude for what we’ve been given and a desire to give back.
- We are committed to creating a physically, psychologically, and culturally safe and inclusive environment for all.
- We drive continuous improvement by listening to clients, families, and partners, and ensuring an evidence-based approach.
- We strive for excellence in all we do.
Boards of Directors
The Renascent Foundation and The Renascent Fellowship.