Alcohol Addiction Rehab
Alcohol addiction affects every aspect of a person’ life. Our alcohol rehab program addresses the complex needs of the entire person and provides the tools you need for lasting healing and recovery.
Why Renascent addiction rehab centres?
- We are a national leader in treating substance use disorders.
- Over nearly 50 years, we’ve helped almost 50,000 people.
- We are fully accredited and use evidence-based clinical best practices.
- Our holistic approach addresses the families, children, loved ones, workplaces, and communities who are also affected by addiction.
- Our staff are professionally certified and/or licensed and have lived experience of addiction and long-term recovery.
Alcohol addiction treatment – our approach
Our comprehensive, person-centred Toronto and Durham region addiction treatment programs take place in a safe, caring environment. Our abstinence-based model integrates 12-step facilitation with other best practices in clinical and medical approaches, which are proven to make a difference in long-term sobriety.
With abstinence-based treatment, even those with the most serious of alcohol addictions can find renewed health and healing, and a truly transformative experience.
Our intensive inpatient alcohol abuse treatment program (28 – 42 day stays) provides around-the-clock counselling and support from our team of registered psychotherapists and certified drug and alcohol addiction specialists, all of whom have lived experience of addiction and long-term recovery.
At Renascent we treat the whole person, because alcohol addiction affects you on every level. Your care will be based on an alcohol rehab program tailored to meet your unique needs.
Alcohol Rehab – Toronto and GTA Programs
Specifically, our holistic alcohol addiction treatment program provides you with:
- Person-centred alcohol treatment
- Safe, caring, addiction treatment centres in heritage homes in Toronto and Durham region
- 12-step facilitation and meetings that work
- 28-42 day inpatient rehab program
- Round-the-clock support
- Certified alcohol addiction treatment specialists
- Gender-specific and LGBTQ+ friendly rehab programs
- Education on addiction and recovery
- Group and one-on-one counselling and therapy
- Comprehensive mental and physical health assessments
- Mindfulness therapy
- Art therapy
- Regular, nutritious, and delicious meals
- Guidance on developing a healthy sleep schedule
- Continuing Care aftercare program for ongoing support and relapse prevention
Signs of alcohol addiction and problem drinking
The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health says that “most alcohol-related illnesses, social problems, accidents and deaths are caused by “problem drinking.”
Problem-drinking means alcohol use is causing problems in your life, and you need help. Alcohol addiction includes physical dependence and increased tolerance, when you need more and more alcohol to feel the desired effect.
Alcohol addiction and physical dependence can also mean you experience withdrawal symptoms including sleeplessness, tremors, nausea and seizures within a few hours after your last drink. This symptoms can be serious, and in some cases, lead to death.
If you are experiencing any of the signs of problem drinking or alcohol addiction, call us for help. Your road to recovery starts here.
“I truly believe that my family’s journey with Renascent is a concrete example of Renascent success story. This program not only saved my life, it did the same for my daughter and recently for my ex-husband as well.”Suzanne Audrey
Help for alcoholics
Addiction isn’t a choice, but the path to recovery is.
Your alcohol addiction recovery journey begins with “I need help.” Start your addiction rehab treatment today.
We’ve helped almost 50,000 people recover from addiction.
We can help you too.
Call us to start your recovery journey today.