Substance use disorder is the second most common mental illness in Canada, second only to depression. According to the Mental Health Commission of Canada, of the 6.7 million Canadians with mental health issues, over two million have substance use disorder.
The good news is that real and sustainable recovery is possible. And as a healthcare professional, you’re in the unique position of being able to help your patients and their families reclaim their lives from addiction. Renascent is pleased to partner with physicians and other health care professionals to facilitate your patient’s treatment and ongoing recovery.
Accredited by the Canadian Centre for Accreditation, we offer evidence-based, trauma-informed care that addresses concurrent mental health issues and the impact of addiction on all members of the family.
Renascent’s abstinence-based treatment model results in treatment outcomes that are among the best in Canada.
Five key reasons that Renascent is the best choice for your patient:
- You do not need to provide a doctor’s referral, CPX, or lab work. Simply have your patient call us toll-free, day or night, at 1-866-232-1212. We facilitate intake, assessment and medical screening and with your patient’s consent we will keep you in the loop as part of the care team.
- We will facilitate withdrawal management services for your patient prior to admission if necessary.
- We offer residential treatment in home-like environments, alleviating any anxieties your patient might experience in a more institutional setting.
- Our physicians will medically assess your patient on intake and will monitor their medical condition for the duration of their stay with us.
- We provide affordably-priced treatment programs. And in the event your patient cannot afford treatment, they may be eligible for our 28-day inpatient program, subsidized by the Renascent Foundation.
Treatment at Renascent contains four core elements:
- Inpatient Program: Intensive inpatient addiction treatment (28- to 42-day programs) that provides around-the-clock counselling and support
- Continuing Care: six-month structured relapse prevention program to protect early sobriety
- Family Care: Programs for family members, including children and caregivers, who are acknowledged as clients in their own right
- Alumni Care: Lifelong support to keep alumni connected to the recovery community through sober social events, newsletters, family days, meetings and service.
Contact us today to learn more about our programs and how we can work together. Or call us at 1-866-232-1212 – our knowledgeable staff are available to speak with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week