Alumni Care keeps you engaged in recovery long after treatment has ended
Alumni Care is a lifelong recovery community available to all Renascent clients: graduates of our programs are invited to keep coming back, literally forever.
Alumni Care creates opportunities for clients to maintain their connection with Renascent and with each other through meaningful activities, programs, and service opportunities. Alumni learn how to have fun without alcohol and drugs, and learn how their experience can benefit others and strengthen their own recovery.
Renascent Alumni Care:
- Delivers weekly emails to alumni – practical recovery advice from experts and personal insights from others who’ve been there;
- Organizes regular seminars and workshops, sober social events, and retreats;
- Complements membership in 12-step fellowships.
Alumni are also encouraged to:
- Get active and drop by for peer visits;
- Attend in-house meetings;
- Share their experience, strength and hope with clients currently in treatment at bi-weekly alumni meetings;
- Help clients leaving treatment establish themselves in their local 12-step community by becoming an alumni contact;