Cocaine Addiction Treatment
Cocaine, or coke, is a highly addictive and dangerous stimulant drug. If cocaine has entered your life or the life of someone you know, you probably understand why it’s casually known as a ‘hard’ drug. Once it has taken hold, it’s a hard habit to break.
Our cocaine addiction treatment program addresses all your complete individual needs, supporting you through the cocaine detox process and giving you the tools you need for lasting healing and recovery.
Why Renascent addiction rehab centres?
- We are a national leader in treating substance use disorders.
- Over nearly 50 years, we’ve helped almost 50,000 people.
- We are fully accredited and use evidence-based clinical best practices.
- Our holistic approach addresses the families, children, loved ones, workplaces, and communities who are also affected by addiction.
- Our staff are professionally certified and/or licensed and have lived experience of addiction and long-term recovery.
Cocaine addiction rehab – our approach
At Renascent, we know that recovery from cocaine addiction is possible. Quitting cocaine is hard, but addicts can and do recover with the right treatment for their coke addition.
Once the first step is taken – admitting you need help for cocaine addiction – the journey to healing and recovery has begun.
Our comprehensive, person-centred Toronto and Durham region addiction treatment programs take place in a safe, caring environment. Our abstinence-based model integrates 12-step facilitation with other best practices in clinical and medical approaches, which are proven to make a difference in long-term sobriety.
With abstinence-based treatment, even those with the most serious of cocaine addictions can find renewed health and healing, and a truly transformative experience.
Our intensive in-patient cocaine abuse treatment program (28 – 42 day stays) provides around-the-clock counselling and support from our team of registered psychotherapists and certified drug and alcohol addiction specialists, all of whom have lived experience of addiction and long-term recovery.
At Renascent we treat the whole person, because cocaine addiction affects you on every level. Your care will be based on a cocaine rehab program tailored to meet your unique needs.
Overcoming cocaine addiction – how to quit cocaine
There is no magic pill, quick fix, or single technique to help someone recover from cocaine addiction. You can change your life and recover from addiction, and be happier than you ever were before; it’s just a matter of doing the work.
At Renascent, treatment for cocaine addiction is a complete approach addressing all aspects of quitting cocaine. It’s an approach that has helped thousands of people who once struggled with cocaine addiction achieve lasting recovery.
Our drug treatment centres offer coke rehab programs individually and in groups by our team of registered psychotherapists and certified drug addiction specialists, all of whom have lived experiences of addiction and long-term recovery.
Renascent rehab centres are comfortable heritage homes, not bleak institutions. You will be surrounded by loving, caring, experienced staff and other people who are also getting help for an addiction and on a journey of recovery – the best possible environment for coke addiction help and healing.
Specifically, our holistic cocaine detox and drug addiction treatment program provides you with:
- Person-centred drug addiction treatment
- Safe, caring, home-like addiction treatment centres
- 12-step facilitation and meetings that work
- 28–42 day inpatient cocaine rehab program
- Round-the-clock support
- Certified drug addiction treatment specialists
- Gender-specific and LGBTQ+ friendly rehab programs
- Education on cocaine addiction and recovery
- Group and one-on-one counselling and therapy
- Comprehensive mental and physical health assessments
- Mindfulness therapy
- Art therapy
- Regular, nutritious, and delicious meals
- Guidance on developing a healthy sleep schedule
- Continuing Care aftercare program for ongoing support
Signs of cocaine addiction
Cocaine addiction makes it hard to lead any semblance of a normal life. And it can harden the hearts of your family members, friends, and employers toward you as your drug addiction rages its way through relationships, finances, and personal life, with often devastating consequences.
A coke addiction makes you lose control over your use of the drug. The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health says that once a person has become addicted to cocaine, it can be one of the hardest drug habits to break. With the right treatment program however, thousands recover.
Signs that you might have a coke addiction include:
- Feeling a strong need or craving for cocaine
- Feeling that getting and using cocaine is the most important thing in your life
- Using it more, and more often
- Bingeing on coke to avoid a “crash” – the feeling of being high and then suddenly distressed.
- Physical withdrawal symptoms when you don’t use coke such as tiredness, changes in your sleep quality, hunger, irritability, depression, or suicidal thoughts
If you need help or someone to talk to about treatment for cocaine addiction, call us for help today. Your road to recovery starts here.
“The counsellors at Renascent did not read about addiction in a book, they too walked the journey to recovery and understood every step I went through, and were there to help me through my meltdowns, my doubts, and gave me the strength to continue into sobriety. Now eight months into recovery, every day is a new day. Thank you Renascent for giving me the knowledge, strength and tools to continue my journey in sobriety and to help others along the way into recovery.”Aimee W
Cocaine addiction help
Addiction isn’t a choice, but the path to recovery is.
Your cocaine addiction recovery journey begins with “I need help.” Start your addiction rehab treatment today.
We’ve helped almost 50,000 people recover from addiction.
We can help you too.
Call us and start healing today.