Show Your Creativity – Renascent’s Children’s Card Contest
Get a head start on the season of giving with Renascent’s first Children’s Card Contest! Grab your coloured pencils, crayons, paintbrushes, or computer to create artwork that expresses how you feel about one of two themes.
- The Holidays: The Holiday Season is a time of celebration. It’s a time for gathering with friends and family, sharing meals and well-wishes. Tap into your artistic side to create artwork that shows what The Holidays mean to you.
- Gratitude: There is always something to be grateful for. Adopting an attitude of gratitude can brighten the darkest day. Use art to express a moment that you were grateful for.
- a $50 VISA gift card, courtesy of Renascent Foundation.
- print copies of their card.
- their artwork featured on Renascent’s website, social media, and alumni newsletter. (Full names of contestants will NOT be shared).
Age categories are 5-10 years old and 11-16 years old. Winners will be notified via phone call and email.
- Either create a drawing/painting or digital art that is 8.5 x 11 inches in size. If you are drawing or painting by hand, scan your completed artwork and upload it via the form below.
- Ensure your digital artwork is of a high resolution and is in either JPG, PNG, or PDF format. If you are experiencing challenges with the submission, please contact Sam Migiro via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All submissions will be featured on Renascent’s website and social media.
- This contest is open to all children of Renascent alumni, Renascent Children’s Program and Family Program clients and alumni, as well as the children of Renascent staff.
- The contest closes on October 24 at 11:30 pm. Winners will be notified by Thursday, December 1.