Walk or run with Renascent on October 20th, 2013!
Join us as we stand against stigma on October 20th at the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon and 5 Km walk/run.
We are raising awareness and funds to support Renascent Foundation and break the stigma of addiction.
What can you do?
Walk or Run with us! Raise a minimum of $300 in donations and we will refund your registration fee. If you’re an experienced runner you can also participate in the half or full marathon!
- Recruit your friends – Running is more fun with the people you love. Forward this email to your friends and family or direct them to www.renascent.ca/ or more information.
- Support a runner – Pledge your support today to sponsor a Renascent Runner.
- Support Renascent – Donate directly at www.renascent.ca/donate and help us break the barriers to access treatment.
Registering online is easy!
- Visit: http://eventsonline.ca
- Select Renascent Foundation Inc. in the Scotiabank Group Charity Challenge section of the application. Next, follow the on-screen instructions to register and create your personal fundraising page.
- ** Use this pin code 13STWMSCC to receive your charity discount.
Please contact Ariel Shneer (details below) if you need any assistance with your registration or creating your personal page.
When you raise $300 we will refund your registration fee!
All participants will receive a free t-shirt at the event to show your Renascent spirit!
For questions or help with your registration, please contact:
(416) 927-1202 ext. 4561
Join us and walk or run proudly with Renascent – knowing that you are making a difference!