Our Corporate Complete Care Advantage
Since 1970, Renascent has provided inpatient and outpatient treatment programs for individuals, families, and employers affected by substance use disorders. We have built our reputation on the strength and success of our evidenced-based programs and services, and proven outcomes. Our multidisciplinary team includes registered psychotherapists, a clinical psychologist, an M.D. certified with the Board of Addiction Medicine, and certified addiction counsellors with lived experience of addiction and long-term recovery.
Renascent’s treatment programs follow an abstinence-based model that integrates 12-step facilitation with other best practices in clinical and medical approaches, including the use of medications alongside psychosocial modalities and community-based approaches including CBT, motivational interviewing, etc. These therapies combined with our clinical best practices create an effective and holistic array of counselling interventions for each client in Renascent’s care.
Our clinical expertise rests largely in the delivery of abstinence-based treatment programming in gender-distinct settings, along with concurrent disorder–capable and trauma-informed care. Our clinicians demonstrate expertise in assessment and treatment planning, with a strong focus on person-centred therapeutic interactions in the clinical setting. Psychological assessment services are also available by a registered clinical psychologist.
Renascent is proud to be fully accredited by the Canadian Centre for Accreditation, based on achieving organizational and leading practice standards for community addiction agencies in Canada.
Why Employers Choose Renascent
Renascent’s Corporate Complete Care Solutions team is available to support employees and employers throughout the recovery process, ensuring everyone is on the same page, which offers advantages for both the employee and the employer:
- Renascent facilitates immediate access to treatment. This makes a significant difference — a delay in entering treatment can be a barrier to recovery.
- Weekly compliance and progress reporting keeps you informed on your employee’s progress so everyone is on the same page and working toward the same recovery goals.
- Competitive fees mean you’re not overpaying. As a not-for-profit, Renascent’s fees are typically 30-50% less expensive than private treatment centres. When you factor in the real costs of lost productivity, unpaid leave, and replacement staffing, treatment pays for itself.
- Hands-on case management means Renascent’s Workplace Solutions Coordinator will support you every step of the way, from arranging travel, organizing seamless entry into detox, advising on workplace reintegration, and working through client resistance or situations that threaten sobriety.
To Whom it may concern,
I have been working as a physician in the Occupational Health field for over 25 years – mostly in safety sensitive work environments such as the military, aviation, and police services. This role has often led into the area of Addiction Medicine – as a provider of services, as a coordinator of services and as a referral source. Substance Use Disorders and Mental Health Disorders are two of the greatest issues facing the workplace today – and often occurring together – not only in terms of risks to safety in the work environment, but also for the individual in terms of workplace performance and attendance, and consequent employment effects.
I have always sought and worked with medically based programs, with structured programs for intake, assessment, treatment, and follow up. Renascent has been such as program that I have engaged with for over 15 years. They have always made significant efforts to arrange prompt treatment when necessary, to recognize the unique requirements of each case and the follow up needs and challenges. Their specialized programs for men and women have proven very beneficial in addition to their family support programs. The Aftercare programs have been essential – one does not solve years of addiction related issues in 28 days – and the long-term support provided, including the Alumni programs, are a vital part of any addiction treatment program seeking successful outcomes.
The personal engagement of the Renascent staff in helping individuals suffering from Substance Use Disorders goes beyond the “medical theory” of treatment and provides excellent opportunity for long term recovery for those willing and working towards that goal.
Dr. Craig Winsor B.Sc., B.Ed., B.Med.Sc., M.D., MCFP, BCOM (ACOEM)
President and Chief Medical Officer, Windsor Health Services
Renascent offers a phenomenal turnaround time in assessing employees and directing them to appropriate treatment programs that deliver compliance reporting and an aftercare program. I would not hesitate to recommend Renascent to other employers. Their counsellors are compassionate but firm in dealing with employee’s various addictions.
Renascent Corporate Complete Care covers all the bases:
Renascent’s intensive inpatient treatment program is a kick-start for recovery. We work with your employee to determine the appropriate length of stay required, between 28, 35, or 42 days. Intensive outpatient treatment is also available.
Renascent’s 20-week structured relapse prevention program extends counselling support, peer support, and education following the intensive treatment period. Through weekly sessions provided either on-site or over the phone, clients are guided through the transition of returning to their daily lives.
Alumni Care supports clients in investing in their recovery over a lifetime. The Renascent Corporate Complete Care Advantage allows the employer to legally satisfy its responsibility to accommodate an employee up to the point of “undue hardship” with the certain knowledge that they have done everything in their power to help an employee reclaim their life and their ability to continue working.
Abstinence Monitoring Program
- Abstinence monitoring
- 12 random urinalysis screens during first year
- Additional random urinalysis screens available on request
- Monitoring by Renascent’s Medical Director, and coordinated by Renascent’s Workplace Solutions Coordinator
- Results of each random urinalysis screen reported to the employer
- Corporate Complete Care treatment
- Safety-sensitive medical assessment with a qualified physician
- Abstinence monitoring (as described above)
- “Fitness for Duty” medical assessment and report
- Performance Management: This 3-hour workshop provides practical information to help frontline managers and supervisors utilize performance management techniques to motivate employees in need of addiction treatment.
- Signs and Symptoms: This 2.5-hour workshop helps frontline managers and supervisors identify commonly used drugs (and paraphernalia) and make the connection between these drugs and the inherent behaviors exhibited by employees who use them.
- Addiction in the Workplace: This 1.5-hour workshop is designed to help employees learn about their company policy in the context of addiction as a personal health issue, family disease, and workplace concern.