Signs of Inhalant Addiction
Do you struggle with:
- Increasing tolerance to inhalant use (needing more and more of the substance to feel the same effects)?
- Regular and persistent cravings to use inhalants?
- Difficulty stopping your use of inhalants?
- Withdrawal symptoms when you do stop taking inhalants, including nausea, loss of appetite, tremors, anxiety, depression and paranoia?
These are all signs and symptoms of inhalant addiction and withdrawal and addiction.
If you need help or someone to talk to about how to quit inhalants, call us for help. Your road to recovery starts here.
Inhalants are a group of hundreds of different substances that give off chemical vapours or gases that produce a high when they are breathed in. Most of these substances, such as glue, gasoline, cleaning solvents and aerosols, have everyday uses and are not meant for human consumption.
Inhalants are cheap, legal and easy to get, and they are easily misused and abused — especially by children and young adults. Inhalants are dangerous and addictive, and they can cause serious long-term health problems for users.
If you, or someone you love, are struggling with an inhalant addiction, we can help. Addicts can and do recover with the right drug addiction treatment.
We’ve helped over 50,000 people recover from substance addictions and we can help you too.
Inhalants Addiction Treatment – Our Trusted Approach
Help, treatment and support are all available at Renascent to help you change your life and recover from addiction.
Our comprehensive, person-centred Toronto region addiction treatment programs take place in safe, serene and caring environments inside beautifully restored heritage homes. Our abstinence-based model integrates 12-step facilitation with other best practices in clinical and medical approaches, which are proven to make a difference in long-term sobriety.
Our intensive in-patient addiction treatment program (28–42 day stays) provides around-the-clock counselling and support from our team of registered psychotherapists and certified drug and alcohol addiction specialists, all of whom have lived experience of addiction and long-term recovery.
At Renascent we treat the whole person, because drug addiction affects you on every level. Your care will be based on an addiction treatment program tailored to meet your unique needs.
At Renascent, inhalant addiction treatment consists of a multi-disciplinary approach to the problem of addiction. It’s an approach that has helped thousands of people who once struggled with addiction achieve lasting recovery.
Why Renascent Addiction Rehab Centres?
Our substance addiction treatment programs address all your complete individual needs, supporting you through the detox process and give you the tools you need for lasting healing and long-term recovery.
- We are a national leader in treating substance use disorders.
- Over 50 years, we’ve helped over 50,000 people.
- We are a not-for-profit treatment centre – our generous donors help offset your costs for high quality, leading treatment programs that work.
- We are fully accredited and use evidence-based clinical best practices.
- Our treatment centres are serene, comfortable, restorative settings.
- Our holistic approach addresses the families, children, loved ones, workplaces, and communities who are also affected by addiction.
- Our staff are professionally certified or licensed and have lived experiences of addiction and long-term recovery.
Overcoming Addiction – Treatment that Works
Our addiction treatment centres offer rehab programs individually and in groups, presented by our team of registered psychotherapists and certified drug addiction specialists, all of whom have lived experience of addiction and long-term recovery.
Renascent’s rehab centres are comfortable, beautifully restored heritage homes, not bleak institutions. You will be surrounded by loving, caring, experienced staff and other people who are also getting help for an addiction and on a journey of recovery – the best possible environment for addiction help and healing.
Specifically, our holistic substance addiction treatment program provides you with:
- Person-centred, accredited, alcohol addiction treatment
- Serene, caring, addiction treatment centres in beautiful, comfortable heritage homes in the Toronto and Durham region
- 12-step facilitation and meetings that work
Choice of 28–42 day inpatient rehab programs
- Round-the-clock support
- Certified addiction treatment specialists – trained doctors, psychologists, therapists, counsellors, and social workers
- Education on addiction and recovery
- Group and one-on-one counselling and therapy
- Gender-specific and LGBTQ+ friendly rehab programs
- Comprehensive mental and physical health assessments
- Mindfulness therapy
- Art therapy
- Regular, nutritious, and delicious meals
- Guidance on developing a healthy sleep schedule
- Optional Continuing Care aftercare program for ongoing support and relapse prevention
- Financial Need pricing and program available for clients in need