Complete Care Program for EmployeesOur Corporate Complete Care Advantage
Since 1970, Renascent has provided residential and outpatient treatment programs for individuals, families, and employers affected by substance use disorders. We have built our reputation on the strength and success of our evidenced-based programs and services, and proven outcomes.
The Renascent model is abstinence-based, along with 12 step facilitation as the cornerstone to all our programs. It is augmented by a range of therapeutic modalities including person-centred and solution-focused cognitive behavioural therapy, motivational interviewing, mindfulness principles, and art therapies. These therapies combined with our clinical best practices create an effective and holistic array of counselling interventions for each client in Renascent’s care.
Our clinical expertise rests largely in the delivery of abstinence-based treatment programming in gender-distinct settings, along with concurrent disorder–capable and trauma-informed care. Our clinicians demonstrate expertise in assessment and treatment planning, with a strong focus on person-centred therapeutic interactions in the clinical setting. Psychological assessment services are also available by a registered clinical psychologist.
Renascent’s professionally accredited and certified clinical teams have lived experience of addiction and recovery, so clients can feel safe in sharing their experiences. Treatment is offered in nurturing, home-like settings, which serves to reduce the anxiety some clients may feel in institutional or clinical settings.
Renascent is proud to be fully accredited by the Canadian Centre for Accreditation, based on achieving organizational and leading practice standards for community addiction agencies in Canada.
Why Employers Choose Renascent
Renascent’s Corporate Care Solutions team is available to support employees and employers throughout the recovery process, ensuring everyone is on the same page, which offers advantages for both the employee and the employer:
- Renascent facilitates immediate access to treatment. This makes a significant difference — a delay in entering treatment can be a barrier to recovery.
- Weekly compliance and progress reporting keeps you informed on your employee’s progress so everyone is on the same page and working toward the same recovery goals.
- Competitive fees mean you’re not overpaying. Renascent’s fees are typically 30-50% less expensive than private treatment centres. And, when you factor in the real costs of unpaid leave and replacement staffing, treatment pays for itself.
- Hands-on case management means Renascent’s Workplace Solutions Coordinator will support you every step of the way, from arranging travel, organizing seamless entry into detox, advising on workplace reintegration, and working through client resistance or situations that threaten sobriety.
Plus, Renascent Corporate Care covers all the bases:
Does Complete Care make a difference?
Renascent Complete Care boosts your employee’s success rate by 37%. In fact, third-party outcome studies prove that 71% of clients who completed at least the Primary and Continuing Care components of Renascent Complete Care successfully maintained abstinence 24 months post-treatment. (Sue Weinstein, Research & Evaluation Consultants, October 2008.)
Is Substance Abuse Costing Your Company? We Can Help You.
- Same-day assessment and treatment recommendations
- Immediate access: most clients can be admitted within 24 hours
- Intensive inpatient and Continuing Care outpatient programs
- Weekly compliance progress reporting and recovery monitoring
- Return to Work Plans
- Case Management
- Coordination of detoxification and travel
- Aftercare and relapse prevention
- Education & policy development support
- Family & Children’s Programs
- Insurance plans accepted
Corporate Complete Care Pricing
(Includes Compliance Reporting)
19 Week Program – 28 Day Intensive Inpatient; $11,495 / $410 per day
20 Week Program – 35 Day Intensive Inpatient; $13,495 / $386 per day
21 Week Program – 42 Day Intensive Inpatient; $15,495 / $369 per day
Other Workplace Solutions Services
- Abstinence monitoring
- 12 random urinalysis screens during first year
- Additional random urinalysis screens available on request
- Monitoring by Renascent’s Medical Director, and coordinated by Renascent’s Workplace Solutions Coordinator
- Results of each random urinalysis screen reported to the employer
- Corporate Complete Care treatment
- Safety-sensitive medical assessment with a qualified physician
- Abstinence monitoring (as described above)
- “Fitness for Duty” medical assessment and report
- Performance Management: This 3-hour workshop provides practical information to help frontline managers and supervisors utilize performance management techniques to motivate employees in need of addiction treatment.
- Signs and Symptoms: This 2.5-hour workshop helps frontline managers and supervisors identify commonly used drugs (and paraphernalia) and make the connection between these drugs and the inherent behaviors exhibited by employees who use them.
- Addiction in the Workplace: This 1.5-hour workshop is designed to help employees learn about their company policy in the context of addiction as a personal health issue, family disease, and workplace concern.
What You Can Expect From Corporate Complete Care
Immediate Access • Case Management • Coordinated Withdrawal Management • Psychological Services • Return to Work Support • Compliance Reporting • Educational Sessions • Specialized Groups to Address Safety Sensitivity • Excellent Client Service • Privacy • Respect • Recovery
Why do employers choose Renascent as their Workplace Solutions provider?
Commitment and Experience
Qualified and Caring Clinicians
Trauma-Informed Care and Concurrent-Capable
Diversity and Inclusion
Recognized Best Practices Approaches to Treatment
Lifelong Alumni Support
For more information about Renascent’s Corporate Complete Care Advantage and how we can help you or your employees, call Tania Archer at 647-258-5960 and start getting the help you need now.