Permanent Full-time Position
August 8th, 2022
Renascent is an accredited leader in the addiction treatment field, with a legacy of serving people impacted by substance addiction for over 50 years. As a community non-profit organization, Renascent is committed to its mission of helping save lives through compassionate, transformative, evidence-based addiction and mental health programs, and is guided by values of compassion, integrity, community, diversity and inclusion, and lived experience. Renascent’s accredited treatment programs provide person-centered care within an abstinence-based model, integrating 12-step facilitation with current best practice clinical and medical approaches. A diversity of treatment program options are offered, including community inpatient intensive treatment, virtual intensive treatment, and outpatient continuing care and alumni programs. Due to the impact of addiction on families, specialized programs and support are offered for loved ones and family members, including children.
About the position:
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, the Facilities Coordinator will be able to work independently to resolve maintenance, upkeep, and repair related challenges while collaborating with the facilities team in planning, prioritization, and problem solving. As a central member of the facilities team, the Facilities Coordinator will share the responsibility of keeping our four heritage properties in excellent condition and working closely with our clinical teams to support the safety, efficiency, and appearance of our healthcare environment for clients, staff, and visitors.
This position includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Oversee and coordinate contractors and service professionals (housekeeping, maintenance workers, technicians, and external contractors).
- Plan and coordinate installations and refurbishments.
- Assist the Facilities Manager in competitive bid processes for contractors, monitor and oversee contracted work. This includes major capital projects and routine repairs.
- Maintain the selected system of tracking and managing of required annual maintenance, and provides reports to Director of Programs and Operations.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations including the fire safety plan, drills, training, and fire safety systems.
- Participate as a member on the Health and Safety Committee.
- Provide direction to Facility Maintenance staff.
- Minimum of three to five years’ experience in maintenance of commercial or multi-family residential facilities.
- Strong understanding of commercial fire safety regulations and fire/emergency safety plans.
- Knowledge of how to prepare and maintain bid proposals, information, and other contract documents.
- Proficiency in office software, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Submitting an Application:
Interested applicants are invited to apply on or before August 8th, 2022. Including a cover letter in your application package is strongly encouraged.
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Renascent wishes to thank all individuals who apply for this position, however, only applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Renascent is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and providing equal access and opportunity for all.