Careers at Renascent:
Digital Marketing Specialist
Permanent Full-time Position
Application Deadline: June 10, 2022
Renascent is an accredited leader in the addiction treatment field, with a legacy of serving people impacted by substance addiction for over 50 years. As a community non-profit organization, Renascent is committed to its Mission of helping to save lives through compassionate, transformative, evidence-based addiction and mental health programs. Renascent is guided by its Values of compassion, integrity, community, diversity and inclusion, and lived experience. Renascent Foundation enables the health and well-being of people experiencing addiction by inspiring investment into Renascent’s mental health and addictions programs and services.
About the position:
This is an exciting time to join the Renascent team. With a new Strategic Plan and the growing demand for addiction treatment and mental health services, Renascent remains poised to serve the needs of people living with addiction across Ontario.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is viewed as a critical enabler of Renascent’s Strategic Priorities. This role contributes significantly to the operations of Renascent’s digital platforms, including our websites and social media assets. Reporting to the Manager, Marketing and Communications, the selected candidate will primarily focus on planning, executing and measuring digital marketing, advertising, and communications activities aimed at increasing awareness of Renascent’s programs and services. The successful candidate will also help advance Renascent Foundation’s online presence to increase audience and community engagement.
We are seeking a candidate who is passionate about all things digital media and is keenly audience-focused. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker who understands the power of brand activation.
- Contribute to marketing and communications plan and implement digital marketing strategies to support business and fundraising objectives.
- Leverage digital properties and activate new tactics to increase awareness and engagement of existing and potential audiences.
- Manage Renascent’s websites, including corporate and fundraising microsites, with the goal of improving user experience and meeting accessibility standards.
- Support the development and maintenance of Renascent’s intranet.
- Plan, develop, execute, and optimize digital marketing and advertising activities, including website, database, programmatic, social media, and email marketing campaigns.
- Leverage market and client interaction data to understand market and customer usage patterns and preferences to improve user experience.
- Track, analyze and report on key performance indicators and use insights to inform strategies that support business, fundraising, and corporate communications goals and objectives.
- Advise on and implement digital best practices for social media advertising, search engine optimization, and search engine marketing.
- Create relevant, effective, and accurate copy to improve lead generation.
- Support the monitoring and posting on Renascent’s social media channels.
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
- Three or more years of experience in digital marketing (website, social media and email) in a professional environment.
- Diploma or undergraduate degree, preferably in digital marketing, digital media, business and/or communications, or another relevant field.
- Proven experience working in digital media to amplify content, manage reputation, develop relationships, and drive website traffic.
- Expert understanding of website management, social media advertising, and experience creating, analyzing and reporting on, and optimizing paid advertising campaigns on various platforms.
- Strong working knowledge of the marketing funnel, client journey mapping, A/B testing, and automation tools.
- Expert knowledge of SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, WordPress (or other Content Management Systems), Constant Contact/Mail Chimp, AODA, WAGC, and user experience design principles.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Highly motivated team-player, who is a detail-oriented, organized, self-starter eager to develop professionally.
Submitting an Application:
Interested applicants are invited to apply on or before June 10, 2022. Including a cover letter in your application package is strongly encouraged.
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Renascent wishes to thank all individuals who apply for this position, however, only applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Renascent is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and providing equal access and opportunity for all